- Place your labels on a flat, dry, smooth surface.
- When applying clothing labels, locate the clothing care label & apply to this flat, smooth surface.
- Ensure there are no bubbles.
- Let rest for 24 hours!
All labels should be applied by an adult-these labels, while super fun, are not a toy.
Microwave Safe | Waterproof | Scratch Resistant | Dishwasher Safe
- Remove label from sheet and lay on fabric
- Place parchment paper from pack over label
- Heat iron to medium heat (Wool Setting/ ) with no steam
- Place iron on parchment hold still for 60 seconds
- Remove iron and parchment
- Move iron back and forth over parchment
- Iron directly onto label
- Iron on high heat (melting the label)
- Iron on low heat (not allowing label to fuze with fabric)